Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 3 January 2012

ASOS SS12 Trend Report

Part of my job is to evaluate and see what competitor brands are e-mailing about in their newsletters, that get sent out to their customer database. Combine that with my love of shopping, I'm signed up to a fair few of these newsletters!

For the past few weeks, I have been skimming the majority of them, as they have mainly been about sales, sales, sales, and the content has not been that exciting!

Today, all that changed when I received an e-mail from ASOS. I got very excited, as it was their seasonal trend report for SS12! Yippee! Now, as you are aware, I am far more of a fan of autumn/winter fashion, but, the catwalks for SS12 were so gorgeous, I am actually really looking forward to building a new wardrobe for the new year.

Anyway, ASOS do really fab trend reports, and have focused on key trends including; Freak Like Me, Lace Odyssey, Game On, Mermaids, Pyjama Party, Pretty Sweet, 21st Century Gatsby, Colour Blast and Total Print. You can have a looksee at the inspiration behind each trend and then shop it! The perfect cure for the January blues.

I've put a little image of the trends all together below. What do you think? Are you ready to start embracing spring's trends? Enjoy x

Click to enlarge the ASOS trends

No comments:

Post a Comment