Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 23 January 2012

Nuts about Neon

I don't know why, but for some reason I am LOVING neon at the moment. It's a trend which seems to come around every year, and most years I can take it or leave it, but this year, I am all about neon.

Not that I would combine a neon top, skirt, dress, tights, shoes etc and create a luminous ensemble, but by mixing one strong piece of neon into your look is a fab way of wearing this cool trend every day.

I'm planning in treating myself to this little number from ASOS, which is £20 down from £40. I love the mix of contemporary neon with the girly feel of the lace. I also love the midi length - perfect for spring!



I would team this little beauty with a cropped knitted jumper and some ankle boots. I'll show you once I've got it in my mitts!!

I'm going to keep my eyes open for some other neon pieces. I especially love it when the rest of the item is in a neutral tone with just a subtle neon trim or other detail. Gorgeous.

What do you think? Are you going to invest in neon this spring? x


No comments:

Post a Comment