Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 29 January 2012

Dreaming of a New Spring Wardrobe

I know that I am not a huge fan of spring/summer fashion...I have always been more of an autumn/winter girl - obsessed with layers, chunky knits, scarves, faux fur etc...but there is something surprisingly alluring about the first drop of the SS12 collections, which are hitting the high street now, and I find that I cannot wait to start kitting my wardrobe out for the new season.

On a lunch break last week I went with a friend to Forever 21, and fell in love with about a million things! I love how F21 is so reasonable but still doesn't feel like everyone you know will be wearing what you buy. There is so much there, I recommend giving yourself a good hour to go around and gather your findings, in order to appreciate everything the store has to offer.

I promised myself that as soon as payday comes around (Tuesday thank the lord) that I would venture back into the store and treat myself to a few new SS12 goodies! Here's what I've got my eye on...

ruffle hem dress £19.75
sheer stripe dress £19.75

sheer dress £18.75
stripe sweater £11.50
polka dot cardi £22.75
sleeveless shirt £19.75
maxi skirt £19.75
silky skirt £18.75
skirt £19.75

skirt £18.75
blazer £24.75

bird jacket £22.75
tiger print wedges £22.75
what do you think? have you spotted any SS12 must haves? enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment