Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 22 January 2012

Disney Royalty Grace the World's Best Magazine Covers

For those who know me, you'll know that I am a huge fan of Disney. I know practically every Disney animated film by heart and, along with my cousin Lucie, we can kick anyone's butt at Disney trivial pursuit!

Anyway, with Disney and fashion being two loves of my life, it was only obvious that when the Tumblr Petite Tiaras decided to put iconic Disney princesses, including Cinderella, Snow White, Tiana, Jasmine and Pocahontas, on the covers of some of the world's best magazine covers; Elle, Vogue, Vanity Fair, Cosmo etc, that I would be all over that!!! The cover stories even reflected the princess's stories. Well now Petite Tiara has done it again with the Disney Princes, who have taken on the likes of GQ, National Geographic and Esquire. How amazing! Prince Charming, Beast, John Smith and Eric rock as male cover stars!

If only all magazines could feature these animated hotties, my life would be complete. I've put the images below, maybe Condé Nast will get some inspiration...enjoy x


















images from petite tiaras

No comments:

Post a Comment