Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 3 January 2012

Faux Fur Collars

I do love a bit of faux fur. At work it's become a bit of a signature look of mine. I love teaming faux fur with girly dresses, lace, sequins, whatever. It adds such a cool twist!

I used to stick to gilets and hats, but this year I discovered the power of a good faux fur collar, and as such I've been stocking up! My usual haunt for a good collar is H&M, but when I was compiling my list for Santa, I discovered two collars from ASOS that I HAD to add to my collection.

I was checking out the website this evening and discovered, much to my utter delight, both collars were less than half price in the sale! So...I treated myself to both! I love them because they're such great collars, a dark, gothic green (almost black) and a gorgeous bright turquoise, which is perfect for injecting some colour into your wardrobe for winter and spring.

I'll post outfit pics of them once they arrive, but in the meantime, the images from ASOS are below.

What do you think? Are you a fan of a faux fur collar? Would you wear a brightly coloured one? Enjoy x


1 comment:

  1. I love these collars. I'm trying to get some faux fur, specifically the Belle skeins of faux fur to make cuffs on mitts and wide bands on hats that look rather Mongolian in style. Where do you get your fur? The store where I used to get it says it is not handling it anymore. I checked at the factory the supplies them and they are not renewing this product. The colours that I was able to get were white, black, red, navy, brown and purple but from you pictures, it looks like the same stuff. Thank you for answering. Alice

    ReplyDelete