Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Thursday 12 January 2012

Sneak Peak at Primark's SS12 Collection

I love it when high street brands unveil their new collections. Primark is one of the brands which I get most excited about, probably because I love wearing their stuff and proudly proclaiming "it's Primark" when I get a compliment!

Well, I have a treat for you! A sneak peak at Primark's SS12 collection. It looks like it's set to be a goodun' folks. Bold block-colour frocks, cute pastel trousers, statement shirts and must-have designer inspired bags. I can't wait!

In the two pics below, the dress is £17 and the bag a mere fiver! The other outfit will set you back a grand total of £34! Not bad - blouse - £12 trousers £12 and shoes a tenner. Summer perfection at recession friendly prices. What's not to love? Enjoy x


image from look.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment