Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 1 February 2012

Dreaming in Pastels

So it's the coldest week of winter so far...minus 1 today, but I cannot stop dreaming about buying a whole new wardrobe in gorgeous pastel tones.

Pastels is one of my favourite trends for SS12 - they were part of my favourite catwalks, shown at Meadham Kirchhoff, Louis Vuitton and Dior, and I love the sweet girliness of the trend, which I would toughen up with hints of black, leather accessories and a touch of stud detailing. Lovely!

I've put together selection of my favourite pastel pieces from the high street...hopefully I'll be able to treat myself to a few bits!

What do you think of the pastel trend? Enjoy x




 They all go so beautifully with my new 17 nail varnishes!! ice cream heaven!!


No comments:

Post a Comment