Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 7 February 2012

Valentine's Day Lust List

I know it's a week away and that yes it's a bit of a hallmark holiday...but I could not resist! I wanted to share with you some love themed gifts (by that I mean mostly red and gorgeous!), which I hope will give the fellas out there a little inspiration as to what to get their other halves this Valentine's Day...if they're feeling very generous!!

I hope you all have a very loved up day, are spoilt rotten and spread the love!

What do you think of my little list? Are you planning anything for Valentine's Day this year? Enjoy x

Love necklace - Tatty Devine £27 @ selfridges

Vivienne Westwood Valentine's Pendant £110 @ selfridges
Love hearts satchel £91 @ Zatchels

YSL Oval Ring in pink £165 @ selfridges
Valentina perfume - Valentino £71

Miu Miu pouch £240

Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch £199 @ Harrods

Betty Bloom dress £36 Topshop

Love cushion £35 John Lewis

No comments:

Post a Comment