Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 5 February 2012

Sparkle Sparkle

Hello from a very snowy London!

I hope wherever you are you are warm and having fun in the snow.

We had an amazing snow down last night and when we woke up this morning, it was a proper winter wonderland. Just so gorgeous!

Well, there was nothing really to do apart from snuggle up in bed, make lots of tea, watch movies and paint my nails with my brand new nail varnish from O.P.I. I got this colour on Friday when I popped into Westfield London. I've been trying to find Rainbow Connection from the Muppet collection for ages, but when I enquired at the shop, they quickly introduced me to this brand new shade. The varnish is from the new Nicole by O.P.I collection (as in Nicole Kardashian) and is a spitting image of Rainbow Connection, filled with loads of colourful glitter in lots of different sizes. Considering that I was on route to see Totem by Cirque De Soleil, I was feeling kind of theatrical, so I bought it!

I applied the varnish today, and I love it! I found that I had to dollop it on rather than spread it, in order to get the most sparkle. I did two coats and I might do another for even more impact, but the results are below. What do you think? Enjoy x




No comments:

Post a Comment