Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 19 February 2012

Take a Look Inside Mulberry's SS12 Lookbook

I think I have probably expressed my love for Mulberry on here quite a few times already, and by doing so, have ended up with some lovely birthday and Christmas presents from observant readers! Well, this isn't a ploy to end up with another Mulberry something to add to my collection...maybe a little!

I received the Mulberry SS12 look book and was so excited by it, not only by its contents, but how it looked, that I had to do a little blog about it.

The look book arrived in a candy floss pink envelope, which in itself looked good enough to eat! upon opening it, the look book had the look, and texture of an old fashion ice cream waffle cone! Mulberry went full out candy-tastic for their SS12 collection, and, as they state; "Inspired by the great British seaside - piers, arcades, donkey rides and sticks of rock - our new season borrows the fanciful fun on Carry on Camping and fuses it with plenty of eclectic Mulberry charm, luxe detailing and kiss-me-quick chic."

In the lookbook, the products are joined with cute props like sticks of rock, handfuls of sweets and peppermint sticks. I do love a bit of kitsch! As for the collection, expect colourful takes of Mulberry classics, fun and retro inspired designs and a big helping of lust-worthy pieces.

I snapped a few of my favourite products from the look book below, along with my Mulberry inspired nails.

What do you think of the new collection? Enjoy x



the ice cream waffle cone inspired cover


the Lily in plaster pink wrinkled patent £495

the Holiday small Bayswater satchel £795 and Holiday Bayswater £895 both in lemon sherbet

Travel Day Bag £1,100 and Oversized Travel Bag £1,250 both in Oak Shiny Lambskin
Teddy Necklace in pale gold £175

Travel Day Bag in Natural Mixed Animal Print Leather £1,500


My Mulberry inspired nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment