Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 12 February 2012

Meadham Kirchhoff team up with Nail Rock

Meadham Kirchhoff's SS12 collection was one of my favourite runway shows. I adore the kitsch style, cute prints, surgary girly-ness and pastel colours. You can read about my review of the show here.

Now, I am not one who can personally afford to buy a designer piece, so I was so excited when I heard that Nail Rock were collaborating with the duo to create a bespoke range of nail wraps for SS12...yay!

Now for those of you have haven't heard of Nail Rock, they are amazing nail wraps which look just like polish, but you apply them almost like tattoo transfers, and they come in loads of fabulous designs - animal print, metallics, polka dots, stripes, you name it they have it!

This collaboration with Meadham Kirchhoff showcases some of their best designs from their SS12 collection, including sweet dollies, kittens, cartoon giraffes and love hearts. So adorable I can hardly bare it!

The nail wraps are £8 a packet and are available from Topshop.

What do you think of Nail Rock? Have you tried their nail wraps? Would you try the Meadham Kirchhoff collection? Enjoy x

image from amelia fashionland blog

No comments:

Post a Comment