Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Saturday 4 February 2012

Winter Arrives...Knitwear Stays!

There I was all set for my SS12 wardrobe to start...eyeing up all those delectable pastels, metallics and floral dresses, when winter finally arrives! I'm not sure where everyone is based, but here in London, it's struggling to get to above freezing, and I am shivering in my new season garb!!

So, as I am sure most of the country (and outside of the UK) are feeling the big chill too, I decided to have a looksee at some new season knitwear pieces from my fave place to purchase cosy, stylish and affordable knitwear, River Island. These pieces are all super warm, but also embrace the colour palettes and styles which are going to be big for the new season. I'm especially loving Navajo inspired knits at the moment, and was very jealous when my hubby received a gorgeous Navajo cardigan for his birthday yesterday from my brother and sister-in-law to be! So I decided to find a femme version on my own so we can look cosy together...matchy matchy!

darren rocking the navajo cardi...ignore the horrendous tracky bums!!


Have you embraced any new trends yet for SS12? Or are you still living in knits like me :) Enjoy x


£38

£38



£35

£38

No comments:

Post a Comment