Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 24 December 2013

Happy Christmas!


I just wanted to do a quick post today as I won't really have the chance to post tomorrow...being Christmas and all!

I can't believe it's Christmas Eve already. This year has flown by. I keep thinking how crazy it is that this time last year I was pregnant, I had no idea if I was having a boy or girl and my life seemed totally different. It's been an eventful and wonderful year and I am very excited to see what 2014 has in store.

I'm going to be spending today with my hubby and Elijah and Christmas day is going to be with both mine and Darren's family, which will be fun - especially as there will be two babies experiencing their first Christmas, complete with lots of presents and wrapping paper - every baby's favourite thing. Boxing Day will be spent in my onesie and then with my whole family (about 25 of us) at my auntie and uncle's house.

I can't wait and I will definitely not be counting Points for a couple of days...we're doing Nigella's turkey recipe, so the diet is on hold for 72 hours.

Whatever you are doing, I hope you have a wonderful day and that Santa brings you everything you wish for.

Happy Christmas from the Belle of the Ball family to yours xx





No comments:

Post a Comment