Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 15 December 2013

#Christmasjumperday











This was meant to be posted on Friday...I don't know why it didn't go up...must have been a glitch with Blogger. Oh well,better late than never!

So Friday was sort of an unofficial Christmas Jumper Day! People in offices and at home everywhere donned their gorgeously tacky Christmas jumpers in order to spread a little festive cheer and raise money for charity.

Not wanting to miss out on the fun, here is a little pic of Elijah and I wearing our Christmas jumpers - both from Primark don't you know? I bought myself and Darren matching Santa Claus versions from Primark last year, so Darren wore his to work, but...a new year, a near jumper for me! Plus I had to get one for the newest addition to our family. My jumper was £12 and Eli's was £8. Total bargains.

Did you wear your Christmas jumpers on Friday? I'll be rocking mine on the big day itself too! Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment