Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 16 December 2013

Christmas Onesie


Yay, I've jumped on the onesie bandwagon...I am such a sell out!

I was out with my sister in law the other day and we popped into New Look and lo and behold, they were having a 30% off event off of their onesies. Now, my sis loves her onesies...she lives in them and she has been trying to convince me to get one for a while. I've always looked at them and gone...meh. I get why people love them and why they are appealing but I've never gone for it.

Well, with a £15 New Look credit burning a hole in my purse and with 30% off, this festive beauty cost pennies, so I decided to give it a whirl.

And am I glad I did! I bought this on Friday, I am writing this on Sunday morning and I have barely taken it off. It is soooooooo cosy and comfy. I love the print and the colour. We've already decided that we will be wearing our onesies all of Christmas morning...and probably Boxing Day...and let's face it, the whole of the Xmas period!

Here are some snaps of the onesie, and Elijah decided that he had to join me in the pics. What a poser...wonder where he gets that from.

What do you think of onesies? Are you a fan? Enjoy x





No comments:

Post a Comment