Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Saturday 14 December 2013

A Bag Fit For A Claire Belle


Ok, I have not blogged for a very long time...I am very naughty and I am sorry. The only excuse I have is that the little one is taking up a lot of my time and I have been doing quite a bit on writing and trying to sort out work for the new year...so those are my excuses. They're poor really. Soz!

ANYWAY...

I wanted to share this amazing birthday present that I got from one of my loveliest friends, Sophie. This is a girl that knows me very well and we have a lot of the same interests and love the same things. Glee, kitschy homeware, Primark and the Poundshop to name a few! Anywhoo, Sophie presented me with an ultra fabulous present over a sushi catch up, and here it is:


It's my very own Claire Belle make up bag. I love it so much. It was designed by Lisa Bea bespoke bags and is a hot pink leather exterior, with a leopard print interior and a glitter "Claire Belle" and heart design on the front.



I obviously squealed with delight when I opened it as, firstly, I needed a new make up bag and secondly, IT HAS MY NAME ON IT!

A personalised gift like this makes such a great present and I'll definitely be looking into them for a few pressies in the future.

What do you think of my Claire Belle bag? Do you have any personalised goodies? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment