Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 26 September 2012

Christian Louboutin's AW12 Campaign...In Paris

Alright fine, so I'll never really be able to afford a pair of Louboutin's red soled beauties...but that doesn't mean I can't lust after them and drool over the latest campaigns.

I always love it when a designer thinks outside the box when it comes their seasonal campaigns, and this season has seen some of my favourites (hello Mulberry's amazing monsters in the woods), and shoe genius Christian Louboutin has not let me down.

What better way to showcase these stunning fancy footwear than in the city of fashion, lights, culture and beauty - Paris. Christian Louboutin recently commissioned photographer Peter Lippman to showcase their autumn winter 2012 collection using the gorgeous city of Paris as a backdrop. The collection stands out with gargoyles at Notre Dame, through water with the fountain at the Place de la Concorde and on the Pont Des Arts bridge.

Hmm...the man actually managed to make his shoes even more desirable. Damn you Louboutin and may my bank manager forgive me!

What do you think of this latest campaign? Enjoy x







No comments:

Post a Comment