Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 12 September 2012

River Island Wish List

I am such a huge fan of River Island, but I have to admit, I have always been partial to their autumn/winter ranges over their spring/summer - this might have something to do with the fact that I love winter clothes more than summer ones!

Their autumn/winter collections in my opinion are always more high fashion led, more stylish and far more interesting. This season, I love how they have gone quite grungy, following that amazing 90's trend we saw on the AW12 catwalks, and their collections are covered in studs and consist of checks, chunky boots, fabulous knitwear, character accessories, grungy tees and all that great stuff, which reminds me so much of Claire Danes in My So Called Life.

After drooling over their website, and while the bump is still relatively small, I have compiled a wee wish list of my favourite pieces.

What do you think of River Island's AW12 collection? Have you spotted anything which you need in your wardrobe? Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment