Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 27 February 2012

I Wandered Lonely As A Cloud...

Hello there!

Sorry for my loooooong absence! I've been off in the beautiful Lake District celebrating my one year anniversary! Just got back to London town after a mammoth drive and I am utterly zonked!

I'll be back to normal blogging this week, and there is so much to talk about...Fashion Weeks, the Oscars (Angelina Jolie's rogue leg?!) etc, so be prepared for some long over due fashion and beauty talk!

In the mean time, I've put a few piccies from our trip to the Lakes...if you've never been, I really recommend going, it is such an amazing place full of beauty, history, beatrix potter, wordsworth, the best gingerbread ever, fab food and of course, gorgeous lakes and mountains. My skin really appreciated a few days of of the London smog!

Anywhoo, hope everyone is well. Enjoy x

















No comments:

Post a Comment