Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 28 February 2012

The Oscar's Award Winning Dresses

I have always been a huge fan of the Oscars.

When I was little, I used to stay up with my mum till 5am to watch the whole show! Now, I try to watch it live, but end up taping it and watching it over the course of the following days.

Now, I love watching the red carpet as well as the award ceremonies, and seeing what everyone wore - the hits, the misses and all the glamour.

This year, seven ladies really stuck out to me; Meryl Streep, Rooney Mara, Cameron Diaz, Angelina Jolie, Michelle Williams, J-Lo and Gwyneth Paltrow, who all wore stunning gowns by the likes of Tom Ford, Givenchy, Gucci, Marc Jacobs and other fabulous names.

My favourite trend of the dresses were the pretty floaty nude gowns, with flowing trains, a smattering of shimmer and a slight etheral quality. I've put my faves below, but would love to hear who your favourites were. Enjoy x

1 comment: