Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 2 March 2012

What's Caught My Eye This Week...

Happy Friday!

Hope you've all had a good week.

It was pay day for me this week (finally!) so I thought I would have a meander around my favourite shops and compile a list of what I would love to buy. I am trying to be good at the moment and not shop as much...so maybe I'll just have to settle for one thing from my list!

I'm really impressed with what's on offer on the high street right now...the SS12 collections are out in full and there are some gorgeous pieces. I'm not normally a spring/summer fashion lover, but I am loving the mix of faded nudes, soft prints, floaty chiffons and vibrant neons. They make a really interesting mix that, surprisingly, go really well together.

Anyway, have a looksee at my wish list below and let me know what you think. Has anything caught your eye on the high street? Enjoy x

chelsea girl cardigan £28 @ river island

chiffon shirt dress £"29.99 @ zara

colour block heels £69.99 @ zara

mesh maxi dress £150 @ topshop

asymmetric dress £50 @ miss selfridge

my dress 40EUR @ Monki

neon sweater £38 @ topshop

chiffon skirt £37 @ miss selfridge

stripey socks £3 @ river island

fruit clutch 20EUR @ Monki

wesges £65 @ river island

No comments:

Post a Comment