Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 27 March 2012

What's Caught My Eye This Week

Sorry for the long break in between posts! It was my sister-in-law to be's hen do over the weekend, which I have been planning for months, and last week was filled with last minute preparations and of course, the actual event over the weekend!

So, I have had a bit of browsing time since last week and I have created a mood board of my latest wish list obsessions! I'm loving colour, print, texture and I even spotted an adorable mug from Cath Kidston, which I am desperate to add to my ever growing collection. I had to include a couple of pieces from Monki (my new favourite shop), a pretty lace dress in a stunning lemon shade from Jane Norman and some summer festival essentials from River Island.

I love the idea of mixing colour, print and texture for SS12 - a bit of native with neon, graphic prints with boho accents and pastel tones with a masculine edge. It really is a season to have fun with.

What do you think of my must-haves this week? Has anything beautiful spotted your eye? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment