Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Saturday 28 January 2012

Colour Me In

I have become a bit obsessed with nail varnishes recently. I decided to clear out all of the ones that had gotten to old that they became goopy and difficult to apply.

The result of the clear out means I am left with the below collection:



I'm not really a nail varnish snob - I love trying out all kinds of brands, cheap and pricey. In fact, one of the best brands I've tried, which stays on the longest, is Boots 17 collection. They have such a gorgeous array of colours, and every time I pop into Boots I seem to add to my 17 collection! A lot of the colours are part of their 3 for 2 offer, so for just under £6 you can add 3 new colours to your collection. I couldn't resist their new Candy colours when I went into Boots on Friday, and I treated myself to the below three varnishes.



I especially love the soft green on the right, which is called Mint Choc Chip. I first saw Sarah of Temporary Secretary wearing this colour, and I fell in love with it! I'm definitely going to be trying out the other colours...maybe on my next lunch break!!

Next on my list though is Rainbow Connection by O.P.I. a colour which every blogger seems to be raving about. There are only a few places that stock this covetable colour online, so now that I have finally been paid for January (well, maybe it's Tuesday, I can't remember) I think I'll be ordering it this week. Whoo hoo!


Have you tried any new nail colours recently? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment