Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Saturday 6 November 2010

I heart Mad Beauty

Don’t you just love it when you make an amazing new discovery? A lovely PR sent me some gorgeous bits from Mad Beauty, and I’m not ashamed to say I actually squealed when I opened the package. For those unaware of Mad Beauty, it’s a great website where you can pick up all your beauty essentials, from make up and nail varnish to cosmetic bags and skin care products.

They have the usual make up, skin care and accessories section, but what really makes this website really stand out is their gift section, which is just brimming with goodies perfect for Chrismukah – also great if you want to pick a little something special for yourself!

Who could resist these fab little products – lip gloss in a sparkly stiletto container, lip gloss disguised as a cocktail shaker or a wrapped up present, or how about a jam jar of strawberry jam scented body wash, complete with toast shaped sponge? Genius and irresistible if you are as big of a make-up hoarder as me!

I will post some photos of the goodies I’ve been sent, but my cameras playing silly bugger at the moment. In the meantime, I’ve put a selection of images from the website below. Get onto the website now and get some amazing pressies for your friend, sister, mum, grandma or yourself! Enjoy x

Available to buy from http://www.madbeauty.com/

Cocktail Lipbalms £2.99

MAD's Lip-o-cino lipgloss £5.99

Present for the Lips lipgloss £3.99

MAD Toast and Jam Strawberry Body Wash and Sponge £6.99

MAD's Boot-iful lips lipgloss £2.99

Glitter Stilippo lipgloss £4.99

No comments:

Post a Comment