Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 28 September 2011

Today's Obsession

Just a quickie...I wanted to share the amazing purchase I made today.

One of the trends for AW11 that I am going to be heavily channelling this season, is the Navajo trend. I love the colours, textures and substance of this trend, and the fact that you only have to wear one Navajo inspired piece to make your whole outfit look fresh and ultra on-trend.

That being said, I found the most amazing scarf from Next - not my normal shopping destination - but I saw this scarf on Fashion Foie Gras a couple of weeks ago, and knew that I had to have it! I love the rustic colours and pattern, and will be teaming it with chunky knits and tan boots to create a fun winter look.

Here's the scarf if you fancy getting yourself one, at only £16, can you afford not too?? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment