Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 19 September 2011

Ashish and Jaeger SS12 Shows

I just wanted to drop a post on a couple of my favourite collections so far from London Fashion Week for SS12. I'm not normally that excited about the spring/summer collections, because I am so majorly obsessed with autumn/winter collections. I prefer the designs, materials, trends blah blah blah...but a couple of SS12 collections so far have really caught my eye and are making me crave my next summer holiday already!

First up is Jaeger, where the girly side of me squealed in delight! Broderie Anglaise was everywhere - cut-out details, embroidery and doily like patterns, sheer fabrics and soft feminine colours...sigh...just gorgeous! I envision Princess Kate buying out the whole collection! Front row spots included Pixie Lott, Brix Start and Olivia Palermo...nice!






Second, is favourite for the more fashion adventurous, Ashish. This collection took florals to a whole other level!! Bright, graphic and bold floral prints on dresses, shirts, blazers and skirts...and even bunches of flowers on chunky black biker boots. Mixing the girly with the masculine is always a favourite look of mine. I love this collection and will definitely be using is as my SS12 inspiration - I just hope the high street pick up on it! Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment