Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Thursday 22 September 2011

Very.co.uk Excited About Fearne Cotton's New Collection!

I was very excited to be contacted by the lovely Jessica at Very.co.uk last week, who filled me in about all the amazing things coming up at Very. To start the ball rolling, she very kindly let me choose something from the website, and being a bit of a fan of Fearne Cotton's ranges (both fashion and make-up - click here to read a previous review) I decided to choose something from her new AW11 range.

I looked through the collection and immediately fell in love with pretty much everything. I very nearly opted for a gorgeous fishtail sequin dress, but decided to go for something that I can wear over and over again, so I chose her simple yet uber stylish Jersey A-line Swing Dress. This chic little number will look fab worn with tights and boots, or through a furry gilet over the top and some heels to create a sexy evening look, or team with a fair isle knit chunky cardigan, a knitted scarf and some ear muffs for a cute winter look. Like I said, loads of possibilities. I got the dress this morning and cannot wait to start styling it up. I'll upload some images shortly, but in the meantime, here's a picture of the dress:


I've been through the collection and have made a wish list of what I want...as I said, it's a really gorgeous collection and I think there are pieces that would suit everyone, whatever their style or taste! So, here is my edit of Fearne's AW11 collection at Very.co.uk! Enjoy and more to come! x

Bow Detail Sequin Tunic Dress £99

Striped Faux Fur Jacket £79

Fishtail Sequin Dress £79


Longline Tuxedo Jacket £59

Indiana Laced Ankle Boots £40.50

California Multi Strap Sandals £40

Print Jersey A-Line Dress £39

Checked Tartan Cape Coat £75

Vintage Print Maxi Skirt £39

So what do you think? Will you give Fearne's range a go? x

No comments:

Post a Comment