Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 14 September 2011

Pregnant Beyonce Sparkles at the J. Crew Fashion Show

Ok, Ok, I know I need to stop gushing about Beyonce, but please can I just have another one without you judging me??

Queen Bey was seen looking stunning and sparkling and even more beautifully bumpy at the J Crew SS12 Fashion Show in New York, wearing a gorgeous glittering gold sequinned J Crew dress and Christian Louboutin peep toes. Even pregnant, Bey looks every inch a diva.

Pictured with younger sister Solange, who looked pretty fierce too, Beyonce gives the world a taste of her maternity style. If this dress is anything to go by, I can't wait to see what else she has up her sleeve. Beyonce has officially made a baby bump the hottest accessory at New York Fashion Week! Enjoy x



No comments:

Post a Comment