Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 28 January 2011

River Island's SS11 Collection is My New Love!

So there I was having a gander at Look online, and I came across a set of pics that stopped me dead in my tracks...I know I rave about their winter collections and moan about their crappy sales, but I rarely get all excited by their spring and summer line - well, this year, River Island have got it very, VERY right!!

Full of those incredible trends that we saw on the runways six months ago, River Island have adopted the most wearable, and at the same time directional, trends that the SS11 collections had on offer. Fancy a bit of prairie chic? no problem, want to give the 70's trend a whirl? They have it covered. How about some crazy colour blocking and prints? You'll definitely find your fill!

Throw in a mix of stunning sheer maxi skirts, beautiful leather separates and some fab statement summer sandals and you've got a high street winner!

I know there are still some sales on, but please, bypass the temptation of a £10 cardigan that you really don't need, or want, and treat your wardrobe to some gorgeous new goodies!! Enjoy x











Pictures from Look.co.uk and River Island

2 comments:

  1. Wow loving that purple jumpsuit!!! Definitely tempted to get it -and if worn in France no one will be wearing it right?!

    ReplyDelete