Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 25 January 2011

Prada's SS11 Campaign Makes Me Happy!!

I am not usually a sucker for ad campaigns, but Prada's SS11 campaign video has made me come over all smiley and happy!

Not only have they captured the spirit of summer and, in my opinion, clothing happiness with their SS11 collection, which is filled with colour, pattern, wacky designs and beautiful pieces (not to mention a whole heap of clashing colours and patterns...something I lurrrrrrve) but they have created a campaign video which encapsulates the whole mood of their collection, and is sure to bring a huge smile to your face!

I might not be able to afford the new collection...but I'm more than happy shopping the high street for knock offs, and watching this video to give me the balls and attitude to rock the Prada SS11 look! Take a leaf from Prada's book and enjoy colour and pattern this summer, and if you need a little inspiration, watch the video below and you'll be shakin' your booty and dressing brightly in no time!

Enjoy! x







No comments:

Post a Comment