Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 16 January 2011

Kristen Stewart Vogue Cover Girl?? Get the Forks Out of Here!!

OK, this is not a hate thing. I do admit, I don't like Kristen Stewart...and it's not because she has access to my dream husband R-Patz when she feels like it...well, maybe a little to do with that. The girl constantly moans about being in the public eye and being hounded by the paps (um, hello? Don't become an actress then little miss ungrateful!) She likened the pap attention to "being raped", but also, the girl still dresses and looks like a moody, "couldn't give a toss about fashion" teenager (I mean who - apart from Lily Allen circa 2005 - actually wheres a designer cocktail dress with sneakers to an awards show?) Plus, the girl never smiles!!

So as you can see, I am not K-Stew's biggest fan. I am however, a huge fan of fashion bible Vogue, and to my shock and horror, who did I see gracing the Feb 2011 cover? Little Miss Grouchy Pants! The lucky cow is sporting a fabulous Proenza Schouler gown, and was photographed by fashion legend Mario Testino (who else, this is Vogue after all!)

Once again, the girl doesn't crack a smile, and is shown in a uncomfortable pose clutching her arm...I'm sorry, I just don't get it. Am I missing something?? And again, she moans about the attention: "There's no way to eloquently put this. I just can't go to the mall. It bothers me that I can't be outside very often. And also to not ever be 'some girl' again. Just being some chick at some place, that's gone." (quote from Vogue)

Why oh why is K-Stew adorning the cover? I'm sorry Miss Swan, but better slink back to Forks where you can be all moody and mysterious, and leave the Vogue covers to the more fashion elite...or at least a gal who looks like she might appreciate it a bit more...oh, and if Rob gets bored of the chic moody thing you have going on, feel free to send him my way :) enjoy! x

No comments:

Post a Comment