Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 27 May 2012

My Week In Pictures

Hello! I hope you're all enjoying this very sunny weekend.

I thought I would try something a little different today. A lot of my favourite blogs tend to do a round up of their week, in pictures. They always look great, and most of them use iphones and the app instagram, so the post looks more like a photo diary. I unfortunately don't have an iphone, and no instagram...so I'm afraid the pictures have been taken on my crappy blackberry.

Hopefully you'll still like them though :o)

So, here is my week in pictures. I'll try and make this a weekly post. Enjoy X

my cousin Holly's baby shower

gorgeous baby shower cake

checking out the new essie range at Boots

the whole essie collection

stunning flowers outside Liberty's

loving River Island's tribute to the Jubilee

must have these shoes from River Island

messy desk

waiting to get into Oxford Circus station

summer feet

fabulous tribal inspired jewellery at Zara

new nail varnish from the Hed Kandi range from Models Own

London in the sunshine

my favourite ever bath product

Jo from work's fabulous Cos sandals

healthy desk snack

zumba time

little pressie from my hubby

Emily from work tidying up my messy rail

summer work outfit

side view

obsessed with my bedroom wallpaper

lunch with soon to be mama Sophie

amazing vintage Kellogs boxes

No comments:

Post a Comment