Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 21 May 2012

Best Dressed From Cannes So Far...

Happy Monday!

I hope everyone had a great weekend. Mine was filled with Zumba, reflexology, going to see the Dictator, my cousin's baby shower and a snuggled up Sunday night on the couch with my hubby and a Chinese take away. Yum!

I just wanted to share with you my best dressed (so far) list from Cannes Film Festival. It seems that everyone always goes that extra mile with Cannes, and the gowns are not as safe as you normally see on the red carpet. The stars (or their stylists) are always slightly more daring, which I love! Even if the gowns don't quite pull it off (a lá Cheryl Cole) I don't really care, because I love seeing something a little different.

So, here are my faves so far. What do you think of the gowns on the red carpet? Has anyone stood out to you? Enjoy X


Fan Bing Bing in Elie Saab

Freida Pinto in Atelier Versace

Freida Pinto in Versace


Eva Longoria in Marchesa



Diane Kruger in Giambattista Valli

Dont really like this but commending her for having the balls to wear it! Cheryl Cole in Stéphane Rolland Haute Couture

Naomi Watts in Marchesa

Jane Fonda in Atelier Versace




No comments:

Post a Comment