Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 15 May 2012

What I Did in Croatia! Part 1

As promised, here is a little photo round up of my trip to Dubrovnik, Croatia. The hubby and I had a fab time and visited old towns, secret lagoons, rocky beaches, beautiful sleepy towns, amazing restaurants and peacock inhabited islands!

This was our first holiday since our honeymoon last year and it was well worth the wait. I'm splitting this blog into 2 parts, as there are quite a few photos.  Normal blog posts will resume tomorrow, but, in the meantime, I hope you like my little photo blog! Enjoy X

complimentary bubbly on arrival

Ooh the sea was a bit chilly

room with a view

beautiful area around the hotel


stunning sunset from the room


sleepy head

In the Old Town


loved the streets in the Old Town

view from the fort

Darren and a view!





checking out the ocean

so much ice cream

room service?



catching a ride on a boat

Our island destination

beautiful hidden lagoon

Darren taking a dip

My new Primark shoes

new peacock friend





catching some rays



errrrr...got something on your nose!

my new favourite thing!!

in action



more ice cream in the Old Town


Old Town lit up at night



No comments:

Post a Comment