Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 16 April 2012

Holiday Purchases!

I'm off on holiday in a weeks time! I'm so excited. I haven't been away for over a year, and the thought of setting off to a gorgeous hotel over looking the ocean is making me very happy. We're heading off to Dubrovnik in Croatia for 10 days to a very swanky looking hotel.

Of course, a holiday calls for a few new outfits...and nail varnishes...but come on...it's a holiday. I've done a bit of browsing online and hit the shops on my lunch break last week. I wanted a new nail varnish and after finally picking up Hedonist from the Hed Kandi range from Models Own, I decided to try a colour from Topshop which has had several rave reviews.

The weather's not going to be too hot, about 21 degrees so I've been looking for maxi dresses, playsuits and layers. Here's what I picked up last week:


Pool Party from Topshop
This is the colour I picked up from Topshop. It's called Pool Party and there has been a lot of buzz about it recently. It's such a pretty shade - a bluey green and it looks gorgeous with a touch of Models Own Beetlejuice over the top to add a bit of shimmer.


Maxi dress from River Island
This vintage looking maxi dress is from the Chelsea Girl range at River Island. It's got a really pretty print and a slash neck which I love. Plus it's really long which is perfect for me.

T Shirt dress from River Island
I love photographic prints and this oversized t shirt dress is the perfect mix of edgy cool, trendy and feminine. Just need a tan.


dress from Zara
How pretty is this dress? It's got a sweet vintage feel about it, floaty sleeves, a billowy shape and will look gorgeous with flat sandals and a pretty gold necklace. Love the embroidery detailing.

dress from Topshop sweater from H&M
The leopard print skirt is actually a dipped hem dress - £15 in the sale from Topshop. I love it, it's a size bigger than I normally take, so it's really floaty. I've teamed it with a loose knit sweater from H&M as it was really gold today, but in Croatia I'll hopefully be able to wear it solo. It's perfect with a leather biker and boots in the winter.

So there we go. I might pick up a few more bits this week, I want a couple of spring knits including a fluro orange sweater from Topshop. I love holiday shopping! Have you brought anything recently? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment