Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Wednesday 11 April 2012

New Purchases This Week!

Hello! I hope you all had a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend. I can't believe I've been back at work for two days already!

I did a little shopping over the long weekend. I ventured into St. Albans on Saturday (made such a nice change to London) with my sis in-law to be and our mums for a little pre-wedding pampering at the Champney's Day Spa, and afterwards, we hit the shops.

I haven't been shopping for ages...and I mean ages...even the hubby has commented that I haven't been coming home laden with bags recently, so I thought I deserved a little treat. Here's what I picked up for myself:

cherry batiste, soap and glory eyeliner, models own nail varnishes

I thought I'd pick up a couple of make up bits from Boots. I love a Boots shop, it always feels so satisfying! Above is the entire mini haul.




I've heard fantastic things about Soap and Glory's felt tip eyeliner pen. These are my favourite kind of eyeliners - easy to apply, long lasting and fun to use. Honestly, I can't live without eyeliner!




I love Batiste. What did we do before dry shampoo came along?? I've been wanting to try the new scents for a while now, and I thought I'd try the cherry scent. Amazing smell, does the job and looks so cute.



A fabulous colour from Models Own Beetlejuice range, Indian Ocean - a colour I've seen talked about a lot on some of my fave beauty blogs. It's a pretty transluscent blue/lilac which you can wear alone or over another colour. Check back for a full on review!


I've been hearing good things about Models Own new Hed Kandi range. I decided to try Beach Party - this amazing bright neon orange. I love it! Next to try is Hedonist, a neon coral shade. Check back for a full on review!

top, sweater and necklace all from h&m



This gorgeous chunky necklace is from H&M. I love the 1970's feel about it, but there is also something slightly art deco about it. Whatever, for £4.99 it had to be mine!




I love this top. It's billowy and shimmery and oh so pretty! I'll wear it layered over and under tops and dresses to add that boho vibe. £7.99 - bargain!

denim sleeveless jacket and sandals from New Look



I love these sandals. New Look do them in loads of different colours, but I love the mixture of earthy tones of this pair. I also really wanted the gold and black version, but they were sold out of my size :( oh well, for £19.99 I'll be picking them up online.



I've been after a sleeveless denim jacket for a while. I think they look so cute over maxi dresses and sequins! They also work well with the 90's revival trend that's so big right now. Bit of a style staple really. This baby was £19.99

So there you go! What do you think of my little haul? Have you treated yourself to anything recently? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment