Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Thursday 26 April 2012

Must Have Dress From Wallis!

I have got quite a few weddings to go to this year, including 3 in the summer months. As such, I have been on the hunt for the perfect dresses to wear to each special occasion. As several of the weddings are family affairs and thus have the same-ish guests, it is important to wear something different at each wedding. Luckily for me, I work somewhere where gorgeous dresses come in abundance, however, I can only borrow so many!

Therefore, I have been searching for a few extra dresses...and shoes...and handbags :)

I couldn't actually believe it when I spotted this stunning one shoulder maxi dress from...Wallis! I have never really shopped at Wallis. My mum LOVES Wallis and she always looks gorgeous in their styles. Recently I have noticed them taking a younger, more fashion forward approach to their designs, following the all important trends but giving them a slightly more grown-up edge.

I love one shoulder designs, and the vibrant, almost neon aztec print is perfect for a summer wedding. I have noticed that the final dress on sale is slightly different to the campaign shot dress, but I do appreciate that styles and designs can change from post-production samples to the final article. I have also managed to track down the fabulous gladiator sandals that the model wears in the campaign image, and if I'm quick, I can get the whole outfit for £67! Ooh...I'd be silly not to really.

What do you think of the dress? Have you bought anything from Wallis recently? Enjoy x


was £60 now £48

was £29 now £19

No comments:

Post a Comment