Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 4 October 2011

Warehouse's Country Inspired Heritage Collection

Now I have never posted about an e-mailer before (those newsletters you get when you sign up to a brands website). As I shop...quite a bit...I have signed up to quite a lot of these newsletters - they're also beneficial for my work, so that's a bonus!

I received one this morning that I HAD to write about. Warehouse send out really great newsletters; creative, colourful and relevant, and this morning, they sent one based around one of my favourite trends for the AW2011 season - heritage.

Here's what that section of the newsletter looked like:





A great selection of the beautiful heritage colours, tweeds, faux fur, muted floral prints, and lady-like blouses...lovely! Really makes me want the cold weather to hurry up!!

Now, here are the pieces I particularly love in greater detail. What do you think? Will you be buying into the heritage trend? Enjoy x

Check Blazer £70
Pleated Check Kilt £45


Silk Bird Printed Blouse £55

Lace Front Peter Pan Top £45


Fisherman Rib Cardi £46


Glam Faux Fur Jacket £70


Blurred Floral Dress £60


Rabbit Faux Fur Stole £35

Grenadine Db Jacket

No comments:

Post a Comment