Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 14 October 2011

Friday Fashion Flash

I am so sorry I have been AWOL for the last few days. I started a new job this week and my laptop decided to die, so I have been unable to blog...I've felt so helpless!!

On the plus side, I've had a great week and have been to a few awesome events, including the launch party for the new Desigual store opening in Oxford Street, which I went to with my friend and fellow blogger. It was an amazing party filled with some gorgeous fashion folks, fab goody bags and some reality show "celebs." what more do you need from a party?! Anyway, more on that another time.

I'm back in the driver's seat now, and to make up for not being able to post a Monday Must Have, I have decided to post it tonight as a Friday Fashion Flash! So, here is what I have been lusting over this week! A stunning knitted dress by Stella McCartney, an uber cute faux fur fox hat by River Island, a pair of stunning tan leather boots from Zara, and....best till last...the Daria bag by Mulberry...now, did I mention it's my birthday next week?? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment