Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 4 October 2011

Must Have Mulberry's Fox Charm Necklace!

I know I did a must-have list yesterday, but I just spotted something else that I am determined to make mine!! Mulberry's AW11 collection is one of my favourites this season - full of beautiful dresses, amazing bags (as always) and a stunning colour palette...and this; the Fox Charm Necklace!

This gorgeous necklace has found a special place in my heart, and is definitely on my bday list! I love long gold necklaces with unusually pendants, and this one is so sweet, I think I'm in love! This season, Mulberry;s accessories are inspired by woodland critters, and the countryside, and this is one of my favourites of their collection. At £150, for Mulberry, this is an absolute bargain and should be on every fashionistas wish list this season...sigh...I want! Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment