Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 24 October 2011

Miss Piggy for MAC!

Sorry for my absence, it's been my birthday and I've had a wedding, so the last few days have been a bit crazy!

Anyway, I am back with some exciting news! One of my favourite make up brands, MAC, have announced another amazing collaboration, with an iconic style diva. The Muppet's very own gorgeous Miss Piggy (who doesn't love that pink piggy) is the latest collaborator with this fab make up brand.

Now Miss Piggy is having a bit of a fashion moment, and so it is only appropriate that this piggy diva gets her own make up line. The collection includes liquid black eyeliner and false eyelashes, to help you get her "kermy" eyes, and a gorgeous hot pink eyeshadow.

The collection is out in November, so make sure you add it to your beauty collection! I know I will be. Enjoy x


No comments:

Post a Comment