Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 24 April 2011

Warehouse's SS11 Collection Instore Now!

So I managed to partake in a little retail therapy yesterday, especially necessary seeing as I have a multitude of weddings, engagements and other events this summer to attend, and I stumbled into Warehouse - not a store I normally shop in.

I have to say, I was very pleasantly surprised! Their summer collection is hot, hot, hot! I am in love with the 70's maxi dress trend at the moment, and love all of the chiffon frills and details that accompany this trend, and Warehouse had the most gorgeous collection to satisfy my obsession! Beautiful silk maxis adorned with tribal prints and floral prints, midi length chiffon pieces nipped in at the waist and gorgeous camel and caramel hues all begging to be worn!

This really is the perfect collection to compliment my favourite trends for the SS11 season. I've put a few of my favourite pieces below. Enjoy x






My personal favourite! This will be in my wardrobe!!

No comments:

Post a Comment