Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 6 February 2011

Vivienne Westwood Designs for Comic Relief!

One of my favourite designers of all time Vivienne Westwood has put her incredible design talents to charitable use. The fab British designer has created a collections of t-shirts for Comic Relief, each depicting iconic historical images, including Shakespeare, Queen Elizabeth and...ahem...Blackadder!! All with a funny twist!

Not only has she created some feel-good fashion, but she's got some of her celeb mates to model the designs - with the likes of Sienna Miller, Helena Christensen, John Cleese, David Walliams, Ellie Goulding and Pixie Lott featuring in the new Comic Relief campaign.

Dame Viv commented: 'I once did a collection called 'I am Expensiv', meaning that we are supported by the suffering of the whole world in our privilege bubbles and we must try and help people a bit,' says Viv.

'Comic Relief does a lot and I try to help where I can. I do believe we are an endangered species and I think it is great to try and do anything you possibly can even if to help just one person. But Comic Relief does more than that.'


You can get yourself a t-shirt from TK Maxx stores and online from £14.99 for adult sizes. The T-shirts have been wholly manufactured in Africa from Fairtrade cotton, and don't forget to tune into Comic Relief on Friday 18th March! Enjoy x









I need this one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment