Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Thursday 28 October 2010

Me Love Zena!

I am a little obsessed with the amazingly bonkers jewellery from designer Zena Mckeown, whose brand is known as Me & Zena.

I am someone who does not like ordinary necklaces; I can't abide by silly little chains and ropes of beads. I love a chunky chain and a ridiculous pendant...seriously, my collection contains birds, foxes, rabbits in top hats, feathers, birdcages, unicorns, a magnifying glass and a claw dangling from a rope of gold, to name but a few! Me & Zena appeals to me so much because it's as if the designer crawled into my head and picked my brain of all my wildest jewellery fantasies!

Unicorns, leopards, space ships, robots and vampire teeth in the form of necklaces, rings and bracelets...they are all bloody brilliant! I am desperate to get my hands on the gold robot necklace but it is forever out of stock – thus proving the desirability of this brand. Zena combines fantasy, fashion and all round kookiness to create a collection of jewellery that will never date and will always add something special to any outfit - and you're sure to get a few comments.

Warning - not for the fashion shy – only for the fashion fabulous!





Leopard Necklace £19



We Come in Peace UFO necklace - £28


Mighty Robot £28

Bright Eyes Rabbit Ring £25


All available at http://www.meandzena.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment