Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Sunday 31 October 2010

Have a Stylish Halloween

Seeing as it is Halloween, I thought I would put together a little look from the high street, that will guarantee you to be the foxiest and most fashionably dressed on this spookiest of days. I'm bored of cat ears and vampire teeth, so whip on this gorgeous Gothic ensemble, for a look that is sexy, stylish and perfect for Halloween. The best thing about it, each piece is totally wearable and will be a great addition to your wardrobe.

Enjoy, and Happy Halloween! x
Petula Rose Platform Sandals £45 Topshop

Silk Tutu Dress by Unique £200 Topshop

Disney Couture Alice in Wonderland necklace £50 ASOS
Head Piece £14.99 River Island
Bracelet set £14.99  River Island

www.topshop.com
www.riverisland.com
www.asos.com


1 comment:

  1. And now listen to me in turn. You have touched me more profoundly than I thought even you could have touched me - my heart was full when you came here today. Henceforward I am yours for everything....
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete