Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 6 December 2011

On Today's Wish List...

Dear Santa,

I hope you don't mind me writing again but I've got something else to add to my wish list!

Yes I know I'm being a little extravagant, but I would love a Mulberry Daria Hobo bag. I have a slight obsession with British handbag label Mulberry. I think they make the most beautiful bags and wallets. Always gorgeously crafted, perfectly slouchy and perfect to carry around with you all year round. They are truly timeless and I particularly love the slouchiness and roominess of the Daria.

So Santa, if you are feeling particularly generous, one of these bad boys would be fab!

What do you think? Do you like Mulberry bags? Enjoy x

No comments:

Post a Comment