Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Tuesday 27 December 2011

All I Want for Christmas...

Happy day after Boxing Day everyone!

I hope you all had the most wonderful Christmas's imaginable, and are continuing to enjoy the festive season. I had a fab Chrismakah which included a festive get together with friends at my parents house on X-mas eve, which consisted of games, food and an improvised jam session with my dad. Chrissy day was spent with my family and the hubby's family...three xmas meals, bingo, secret santas and loads of fun.

I just wanted to share with you what I was fortunate enough to get this year. My amazing boy must have paid very close attention to the blog, as he treated me to a stunning Mitzi Hobo bag from Mulberry!! I love it so much. We were then very sneaky and discovered that the bag went on sale on Boxing Day, so after returning it and re-buying it...he then treated me to an amazing Vivenne Westwood purse with the difference! I am very, very lucky! I do whole heartedly believe in investing in designer accessories, especially timeless ones, as they last you years, and I'll be keeping these gorgeous pieces for a loooooong time!

I was also lucky enough to receive from my parents and brother and sister-in-law to be a variety of amazing things which I've been hankering after for a while, including 2 spirit hood style hats from River Island (got one from each...2 is so better than 1!), CDs and DVDs, Rose by Paul Smith, a gorgeous gold metallic jumper, studded black boots and gauze and silver skirt from Zara, a black silky maxi skirt from River Island, a beautiful Benefit make-up set and an amazing kit from Soap and Glory, which has about 15 products in it!

I feel very, very fortunate to have such a wonderful family with such great taste, and I've put some piccy's of my amazing hoard below. What about you?? What did santa bring you this year? Enjoy x

amazing Mitzi bag from Mulberry

the entire stash!

Soap and Glory kit

New Kelly Clarkson album and the Other Boelyn Girl

Spirit Hood style hoods from River Island

Vivienne Westwood purse

Jumper from Zara

Paul Smith and Harajuku Lovers perfume

SKirt from Zara

Boots from Zara

1 comment:

  1. This all collection is excellent. They look awesome in that fashion outwears. I want buy it for next Christmas. I impressed by that. I really appreciate for your work.

    ReplyDelete