Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Friday 9 December 2011

H&M is Favourite for Fashion for Students!

It wasn’t that long ago that I was a uni student, indulging in take aways, up all night with mates, sleeping in instead of going to lectures…ahhh…I do miss those days!

Because of my uni days nostalgia, I love keeping up to date with Studentbeans.com – a website dedicated to all things studenty! The website have just announced the winners of their annual “Beanies” awards, which recognises student’s favourite brands, retailers and entertainment of 2011. The winners were voted for solely by uni students, and I was really interested to see which fashion brand they would vote as their number one!

The Beanie went to…H&M! A fabulous choice! It seems that high fashion and low prices are key for students, with most agreeing that designer collaborator, H&M, is the best fashion store of them all. I have to agree. H&M really is my favourite high street shop. I always find something and always leave wanting to buy more, and the fast turn around means that the shopping experience changes every time. In fact, I think I’m going to head there at lunch time to pick up a Christmas day outfit!

The Beanies are set to become an annual event, gauging the tastes of this important group of trendsetters.

If you want to know what other shops/restaurants/music are top of student’s lust list, here is the full list of winners:

Best restaurant - Nando's
Best bar chain - Weatherspoon
Best fashion retailer - H&M
Best magazine - Cosmopolitan
Best newspaper - The Guardian
Best app - Angry Birds
Best film - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2
Best programme on TV - The Big Bang Theory
Best album - Adele, 21

What do you think? Would H&M get your vote for high street favourite?



No comments:

Post a Comment