Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Saturday 17 December 2011

I love a Cosy Hat!

Last weekend, I ventured to Rochester with a group of friends to check out their Dickens style Christmas market.

It was a freezing cold day and I wanted to wear my most snug hat, as I knew we would be out and about in the cold for a good few hours. I decided to wear one of my favourite hats (I have quite a few in various shapes and sizes) which is big, fluffy and oh so fabulous!

Of course, not everyone understands my style...and the majority of my crowd thought I was walking along with a sheep on my head. However, I was asked if my picture could be taken twice - once by an American tourist and once by a photographer from a Japanese fashion mag (my favourite kind of fashion), so ha ha...sometimes walking around with an imitation sheep on your head is cool! At least I was the warmest as well that day.

The hat is from River Island, my coat is from Topshop, my boots are from Tesco years ago, my snood is from Sahara and my bag is Jane Norman. What do you think? Are you a fan of my crazy, cosy hat? Enjoy x

p.s. I'm the one with the crazy hat...not the puzzled looking tourist!!

No comments:

Post a Comment