Musings and ramblings of a Jewish Fashionista

Musings and ramblings of a fashion and beauty obsessed mama. A fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog.


Monday 2 September 2013

Robert Pattinson for Dior Homme

O...M...Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I am sorry, but I am literally lost for words. When I saw the new uncensored, director's cut advert for Dior Homme fragrance, featuring none other than one of the most swoon-worthy men on the planet, the delectable Robert Pattinson, I actually almost screamed in a very undignified teenager like way.

But come on, look at him! Forget Twilight, RPatz is a Dior man now and he has never looked better.

If you were team Jacob, I highly recommend watching this video and your allegiance will quickly change to team Edward. Not only does this man sizzle in the advert, with a gorgeous new high fashion look, but he wears Dior like a pro and his frame makes the clothes look fabulous.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm just going to stick this little video on repeat...again. Enjoy! x


No comments:

Post a Comment